HuntOhio.net Forums
Welcome to HuntOhio.net your Ohio Hunting Forum

Home » HO Kitchen » Waterfowl » Buffalo duck strips
Buffalo duck strips [message #16827] Wed, 08 November 2006 21:56 Go to next message
chippewa is currently offline  chippewa
Way to much free time!
I was playing around when I was frying up some perch and cut up some duck breasts into strips and coated them with breading (Andys red is the best) and threw them in the oil for a couple of minutes and pulled one out and cut it and it was a perfect medium to medium rare... then pull all of them out and drain on paper towel.. then I threw them in my buffalo sauce (that I always keep in the fridge premade) and they turned out awesome!!!!!!!! ( to make the buffalo sauce just put 1/2 cup of franks redhot and 1/3 cup real butter in a saucepan and melt and mix.. Then I found the best way to coat the wings or duck strips to get the best flavor is to cool down the sauce in the fridge for a day and break and mix it all up until you get a paste and you dip your hot wings in it and throw on a platter and serve)

If ya kill it ya better grill it..........

MP153 TEST STAFF.........
Buffalo duck strips [message #16830] Thu, 09 November 2006 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
to much time on my hands

i have yet to try duck...

http://www.huntohio.net - your online resource for hunting in ohio. Hunt Ohio, the HO Zone!
Bella
Buffalo duck strips [message #17077] Tue, 14 November 2006 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chippewa is currently offline  chippewa
Way to much free time!
you have never tried any duck at all?!!!!!! wow you had better hook up with BD and try it!!!!!

If ya kill it ya better grill it..........

MP153 TEST STAFF.........
Re: Buffalo duck strips [message #51153 is a reply to message #16830] Tue, 13 November 2012 20:01 Go to previous message
firstflight111 is currently offline  firstflight111
Tracker
littleking wrote on Thu, 09 November 2006 05:37
i have yet to try duck...

send me a p.m. if you what to hook up and crush some ducks my season comes back in on the 24 of nov.. i am there now waiting for it to open back up i got room for a few more ....
Previous Topic: Goose jerkey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 22 10:30:36 EDT 2017