HuntOhio.net Forums
Welcome to HuntOhio.net your Ohio Hunting Forum

Home » Hunting By Location » South East Ohio Hunting » Hunting Near columbus for Wounded Warrior (gahanna) (I stumbled across your website while looking for a place to hunt in Ohio. Ill fill you in on what im looking for, and if you cant help if you could point me in the right direction I would greatly app)
Hunting Near columbus for Wounded Warrior (gahanna) [message #53407] Wed, 09 October 2013 14:49 Go to next message
bigkoup is currently offline  bigkoup
I stumbled across your website while looking for a place to hunt in Ohio. Ill fill you in on what im looking for, and if you cant help if you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it! Im looking for a place to hunt, or possibly pay for a guided hunt for the thanksgiving weekend. Im currently an active duty Marine/Wounded warrior, and would have my 11 year old son w/ me (not necessarily hunting) and my brother who is a veteran also (so anyone who is veteran/wounded warrior friendly would be super). Were looking for a place to hunt for a day or two, either for free or for a reasonable price whether it be guided or not. My brother lives in Gahanna Ohio (near Columbus) which is where we would be staying. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks for your time! -Ryan

[Updated on: Wed, 09 October 2013 14:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hunting Near columbus for Wounded Warrior (gahanna) [message #53486 is a reply to message #53407] Fri, 25 October 2013 18:32 Go to previous message
undertaker
to much time on my hands
What are you looking to hunt ? Sorry I have to ask as it would depend on my locations that I could check for you. I would not "guide" you but would show you around if we I can help you out. If not I will ask around my area and see if someone can help you out that I could point you too

Undertaker
Previous Topic: Hunting lease
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 22 10:40:38 EDT 2017