Welcome to HuntOhio.net your Ohio Hunting Forum

Home » General Conversation » K9 Corner » Just Seen this on Craigslist
Just Seen this on Craigslist [message #55333] Sat, 26 November 2016 08:23
undertaker
to much time on my hands
HUNTING Brittany hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

I have a 3 year old AKC registered female brittany. Can be UKC registered. She has been started. She needs finished and has great drive to be an excellent bird dog. She has worked most with bobwhites, and has some introduction to pheasant. She has been shot over with 2 seperate hunters does amazing. She will point and stay but will still flashpoint at times as she just has not had the attention to finish her. NEEDS WORK!!!!! She has beeline, Knine both in her pedigree and most dogs are a champion in some sort of hunt program. This past summer i went through an obedience class with her and she is started also on clicker training. SHe is extremely sweet and will stand quietly. She likes kids and other dogs. She's a great little dog, but is all about hunting, and we just can not give that to her. Life is keeping us in our current location and working too many hours keep us from putting the time in her and we need to downsize. Our loss is someones gain. We are located near Athens, OH. 1,000 obo. Need to rehome asap

UT
Previous Topic: Trial photos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 27 15:22:53 EDT 2017