HuntOhio.net Forums
Welcome to HuntOhio.net your Ohio Hunting Forum

Home » General Conversation » Hunting Articles » looking for a partner! (deer creek)
looking for a partner! [message #55491] Mon, 28 May 2018 01:44 Go to next message
nateoiler2710 is currently offline  nateoiler2710
hey guys. im a avid hunter and know deer creek like the back of my hand.i took my wife out tonight to run a spotlight for me while coyote hunting. what a massive mistake she almost had a heart attack when she seen the first set of coyote eyes lmao. we are originaly from jackson county ohio but moved to central ohio 2 years ago. i was hoping someone would like to coyote hunt with me. you can give me a call pm me. we can chat a little and see where it goes from there. i have all the toys needed just need a parter!
Re: looking for a partner! [message #55499 is a reply to message #55491] Wed, 25 July 2018 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abbykingsley26 is currently offline  abbykingsley26
what a pity that I saw this message just now. I hope your hunting was a success. To be honest, when I go hunting with my husband - I behave as well.Smile That's why I mainly help my husband to prepare for hunting and choose irreplaceable hunting accessories. Probably the hunt isn't exactly a woman's occupation Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 25 July 2018 10:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: looking for a partner! [message #55501 is a reply to message #55499] Tue, 31 July 2018 13:10 Go to previous message
SammyMark is currently offline  SammyMark
abbykingsley26 wrote on Wed, 25 July 2018 10:20
what a pity that I saw this message just now. I hope your hunting was a success. To be honest, when I go hunting with my husband - I behave as well.Smile That's why I mainly help my husband to prepare for hunting and choose irreplaceable hunting accessories. Probably the hunt isn't exactly a woman's occupation Wink

shame wish my wife were helpful like you.. she refuses to eat the stuff i catch
Previous Topic: Kentucky Elk Herd
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 20 22:41:42 EDT 2018